In addition to offering a great Catholic education, engaging programs, and beautiful grounds, we strive to provide our families with the support and services you need to make your busy lives just a little bit easier. Whether it’s after-school care or a good meal, we’re here to help you.
After School Care Program
After-school care is available daily (with exception of Holy Thursday (when in session), the day before Christmas Break, and the last day of school) from dismissal to 6:00 p.m., and until 5:00 p.m. on noon dismissal days. Students staying for after-school care on noon dismissal days should bring a lunch.
Students should enroll in the full-year aftercare program to guarantee a spot. We will accept drop-ins based on availability, but you must have a reservation in advance.
Overview of Charges
- Aftercare coverage daily during school year with guaranteed availability is $1575 per child, which we will add to your FACTS account.
- Drop-in rate (limited availability), is $16 per day, per child and parents must reserve in advance. Charges will post to your FACTS account the Friday prior to the day(s) in which children are in need of care.
- We will charge $26 per day for students not enrolled in the after-school care program or without a reservation.
- Additionally, we may charge a fee of $1.00 per minute for students picked up once aftercare ends.
- All fees are non-refundable.
A hot lunch program with a beverage is available for all students at Saint John Paul II. The program is a convenience for students and parents that we offer three times a week. Students may also bring their own lunch from home. Families who wish to participate in the lunch program may make payments online. Students should plan to bring their own lunch the other two days.
Please be aware that we do not permit students to bring glass bottles, soft drinks, or excessive amounts of candy. Parents should not bring lunches or drinks from fast food or carryout restaurants.
Thanks to a generous grant fund, we are delighted to share that our middle grade students will have 1:1 iPad access. Each student will receive an iPad Air (7th/8th grade) or iPad Mini (6th grade) to assist in providing a quality instructional experience at St. John Paul II Catholic School. All grades 3-8 students will have 1:1 access. Please review the documents below for specific details.