Saint John Paul II Catholic School has a dynamic student body—we’re always up to something good! We want to share our great news with you and keep you informed about what’s going on and what’s coming up. Check back often to stay connected.
Enjoy this video of Monsignor Williams performing the Crowning of Mary in May of 2020.
All financial aid applications are due by May 31, 2020. Please apply to the FACTS Grant and Aid site. You must submit all applications here. Be aware that FACTS is a third party that only makes financial aid recommendations to the school. SJPII can only award a limited amount of aid each year, and the SJPII financial aid committee carefully reviews each application, recommendation, and family situation individually.
SJPII 2020 BioBlitz is up and running. We are really enjoying, learning, and exploring. Please join us! More observers mean more observations and more connections. Win. Win. Win. You can download the iNaturalist app or the iNaturalist site.
Once you have set up an account, make sure you join our project. You can find project under the community tab. Again, our project's name is SJPII 2020 BioBlitz. Come on in! We have lots to share! If you have any questions, please direct them to Lori D'Argenio.
We will waive all volunteer hours for the 2019–2020 school year. Also, we will no longer be having the PTO meeting on May 4, 2020.
Thank you to the 58 families that shared openly on our survey. The faculty and staff find the results encouraging and motivational by the fact that the majority of comments were overwhelmingly positive and gracious.
Below are some of the survey results:
- There were 58 responses representing about 100 students.
- Upwards of 95% of respondents complement the teachers' hard work and valiant efforts in making the transition quickly.
- More than 90% of families are happy with teacher availability during the school day.
- About 85% of those surveyed feel certain or fairly sure their students are learning through this.
- 99% of families feel that the mode of distance learning we are using is fair or better than fair.
- 85% of families feel their students are learning or grasping new objectives.
The school will use the data gathered on the survey to continue to increase the value of distance learning to best meet the needs of all students, whose spiritual and educational wellbeing remains our number one priority.
Saint John Paul II Catholic School wants to help you stay plugged in! Please like us on Facebook so you can stay informed of all the great things happening in our schools.